Thank you for your interest in Wisetek Careers - there is currently one open position. Please upload your CV using the form at the end of this page or email email@example.com. Wisetek is an equal opportunities employer.
Position: Cleaning/Canteen Operative
4 hrs a Day, 5 Days a Week (Glanmire/Little Island Area)
Date: 19th January 2017
Reporting to: Global HR Manager
- Clean and maintain the Canteen area throughout the day
- Mop and Buff vinyl and/or hard floor areas of the building, plus vacuum carpets
- Clean toilet areas of the building
- Collect and remove rubbish and waste material to authorised disposal points
- Take responsibility for the safe use of all cleaning materials and equipment used in the course of your duties
- To work in a safe manner for the benefit of oneself and other occupants of the building
- Experience in the use of cleaning equipment is essential
- Basic health and safety knowledge
- Flexible approach
- Good language and communication skills required
- Ability to work on his/her own initiative
Please apply in writing or by email with current C.V. to Yvonne O’Rourke, Global HR Manager. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications can also be made via the application portal at the end of this page.
Closing date for applications is Friday 3rd March 2017.
Wisetek Solutions Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.